Terms and Conditions
On the rent of clothing and accessories concluded pursuant to §2316 et seq. Act No. 89/2012 Coll. of the Czech Civil Code
between the Bridal Salon Svatka, Marcela Juříková, ID 48502022, and the Customer.
Svatka undertakes to:
1. Book the selected model for the agreed term on the basis of a deposit of 50% of the rental.
2. Prepare the selected model and accessories for collection at the latest on the day of the event or as agreed with the Customer.
3. Make the necessary possible tailoring adjustments as agreed at the last fitting consultation.
4. Ensure the model is cleaned and ironed for proper use.
5. Allow the Customer to change the model with respect to other orders. Does not apply to custom orders.
6. Allow the Customer to change the term of use with respect to other orders within a period of up to 3 years.
The Customer undertakes to:
1. Put down the deposit of 50% upon booking the selected model and to pay the remaining 50% upon receipt of the model at the latest.
2. Come to the shop for a fitting consultation on the last Tuesday before the date of the event, or by appointment.
3. Carefully check the rented model and all accessories upon receipt. Claims upon return will not be considered.
4. Do not wash, clean, iron or alter the loaned model.
5. Return the model and accessories on the first working day after the term of use or by prior agreement, otherwise pay a penalty of 20% of the rental for each day of delay.
6. In the case of damage to the model, to pay the amount proportional to the damage incurred, in the event of irreparable damage, destruction or loss, to pay the entire cost of the model.
7. If the order is canceled within 14 days before the date of use, 50% of the rental fee will be forfeited to Svatka Bridal Salon. If canceled earlier, 25% of the rental fee will be forfeited.
Personal data (GDPR)
Pursuant to Article 6 of Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council, the processing of your personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party.
In order to process your orders, we register your personal data: name and surname, permanent address, telephone number and your body measurements. We only use this information for our own use and do not disclose it to any third party or use it for advertising purposes. Your orders containing personal data are only registered until they are processed in the current accounting period.
The Buyer - Consumer is entitled to assert the rights from defective performance that occur in the purchased goods or services pursuant to Act No. 89/2012 Coll. of the Civil Code and Act No. 634/1992 Coll. on consumer protection.
The Seller considers the complaint of goods / services to be taken over on the day of physical writing of the Complaint Sheet (confirmation of receipt of the complaint) at the Seller's premises. At the same time, in the case of a claim for purchased goods, these goods must be returned to the address of the establishment, including all proofs of purchase. The day of the Buyer's notification of the defect cannot be considered to be the day when the Buyer asserted rights from defective performance by means of distance communication.
By placing an order you automatically agree with the terms and conditions.